A stunning, effective website is a beautiful thing.
When coupled with ongoing web marketing, your business can greatly benefit…
- Gain a competitive advantage
- Differentiate yourself in the marketplace
- Attract and convert new leads
- Engage your current clients
- Build brand awareness
- Establish your company as THE authority in your industry
- Grow your online presence with followers and industry influencers
- Stay top of mind with prospects and existing customers
- Improve website conversion rates
- Attract more qualified traffic (leads)
- Build stronger relationships with your local community
Social Media Marketing
Grow your online presence with followers, engage and build your audience, and stay on people’s minds with a great social media campaign!
Social Media includes:
- In-depth questionnaire / client interview
- Goal setting
- Profile audit with competitor analysis
- Identify relevant hashtags for both Twitter and Instagram
- Create social media accounts (typically Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Set up monthly content calendar
- Post 3 posts per week
- Discuss ad dollars budget, if desired
- Provide monthly metric report
Content creation is a great way to keep your site current and relevant. After all, you have a unique story to share.
Content Creation includes:
- Two articles per month (700-1000 word count)
- Keyword and key phrase research and generation
- Optimized title tags, photos, and interlinked keywords
- 1–2 photos per article (stock or acquired from your archive)
Search Engine Optimization
Are your customers finding you? Do you have a vague notion, but truly, are not sure if your site is being found by your intended audience? Let us help.
SEO Booster package includes:
- In-depth audit
- Keyword research and ranking review
- Content recommendations
- Google Analytics and PageSpeed Insight Analysis
- Revised meta-data and content optimization
- Monthly audits and reporting
- Re-indexing after changes
Stats show that email marketing is one of the most effective ways to connect with your audience —direct communication with someone who wants to hear from your company. We can design templates and craft copy that will arrive directly in your customer’s inboxes. It will be striking, polished, and clearly communicate your message. We work with multiple eNewsletter vendors: MailChimp, Constant Contact, Emma, Drip, ConvertKit, Aweber, GetResponse, ActiveCampaign, Mad Mimi, and more.
Business Listing Services
Have you claimed your business on Google Business? Most likely. But is it up-to-date? Is your business moving? Do you have reviews? Are your hours posted? These are all important aspects. Think broadly—remember to add your information to Bing Places for Business and Yahoo! listings as well to make sure you’re updated across the board.
Google & Facebook Ads
Get fast exposure directly to your audience of choice with Google AdWords and Facebook Ads. With Google AdWords, get more customers on the phone, on your site, and in the door. Online ads on Google can help you reach the right customers and grow your business. Facebook Ads can be as simple or sophisticated as you want them to be. Our team can create and run campaigns for your business and track their performance.