Let’s build your online audience!
A stunning, effective website is a beautiful thing. When coupled with ongoing web marketing services, your business or organization can greatly benefit.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Grow your online presence with followers, engage and build your audience, and be visible!
Stats show email marketing is one of the most effective ways to connect with your audience.
Keep your site current and relevant by sharing expertise and your unique story.
Business Listing Services
Have you claimed your business on Google and more? Make sure it’s up-to-date with glowing reviews.
Search Engine Marketing
Are customers finding you? Is your site showing up when it needs to? We can help!
Google & Social Media Advertising
Get fast exposure directly to your audience of choice with Google AdWords and Facebook Ads.
Benefits of online marketing services
- Establish yourself as THE authority in your nich or industry
- Stay top of mind with prospects & existing audience members
- Improve website conversion rates
- Attract more qualified traffic (leads)
- Build stronger relationships with your local community
- Gain a competitive advantage
- Differentiate yourself in the marketplace
- Attract and convert new leads
- Grow your online presence with followers & industry influencers
- Engage your current audience
- Build brand awareness
Web Marketing Services
Grow your online presence with followers, engage and build your audience, and stay on people’s minds with a great social media campaign!
- In-depth questionnaire / client interview
- Goal setting
- Profile audit with competitor analysis
- Identify relevant hashtags for both Twitter and Instagram
- Create social media accounts (typically Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Set up monthly content calendar
- Post 3 posts per week
- Discuss ad dollars budget, if desired
- Provide monthly metric report
Content creation is a great way to keep your site current and relevant. After all, you have a unique story to share.
- Two articles per month (700-1000 word count)
- Keyword and key phrase research and generation
- Optimized title tags, photos, and interlinked keywords
- 1–2 photos per article (stock or acquired from your archive)
Are your customers finding you? Do you have a vague notion, but truly, are not sure if your site is being found by your intended audience? Let us help.
- In-depth audit
- Keyword research and ranking review
- Content recommendations
- Google Analytics and PageSpeed Insight Analysis
- Revised meta-data and content optimization
- Monthly audits and reporting
- Re-indexing after changes
Stats show that email marketing is one of the most effective ways to connect with your audience —direct communication with someone who wants to hear from your company. We can design templates and craft copy that will arrive directly in your customer’s inboxes. It will be striking, polished, and clearly communicate your message. We work with multiple eNewsletter vendors:
- Constant Contact
- Mad Mimi
- and more
Have you claimed your business on Google Business? Most likely. But is it up-to-date? Is your business moving? Do you have reviews? Are your hours posted? These are all important aspects. Think broadly—remember to add your information to Bing Places for Business and Yahoo! listings as well to make sure you’re updated across the board.
Google & Facebook Ads
Get fast exposure directly to your audience of choice with Google AdWords and Facebook Ads. With Google AdWords, get more customers on the phone, on your site, and in the door. Online ads on Google can help you reach the right customers and grow your business. Facebook Ads can be as simple or sophisticated as you want them to be. Our team can create and run campaigns for your business and track their performance.
“Ruby Slipper Designs produced our award-winning website that received the Council on Foundations’ Excellence in Communications award in 2005. Over the years, we have worked with many consultants and Erin has been, and continues to be, the best and most responsive of them all. She knows our foundation well and can meet our needs without direction. She maintains open communication throughout every project and we love working with her.”
– KATY ARNOLD, MERLE CHAMBERS FUND
Interested in web marketing services?
Contact us today and let’s get started!